While we support the right for private citizens to keep and bear arms, we don't support dumbasses. Scisson speaks on the latest dumbass who just lost his handgun permit after his rant about how he is going to "start killing people" if the nation advances any further gun control efforts.
I don't usually, in fact, I have never posted someone's vita, but when some guy says if Obama bans assault weapons he is going to start killing people, well maybe you need to know about him.
James Yeager, CEO of Tactical Response and also of Tactical Response Gear, Inc. has actually made that threat on Youtube. Shouldn't he be in jail or undergoing mental observation or something?
The vita is taken from Tactical Response and here it is:
James Yeager is currently the CEO of Tactical Response which provides tactical training worldwide as well as being CEO of Tactical Response Gear an industry leader in products and service to the tactical community.
From July 2004 until May 2005 James Yeager was on Protective Security Details in Baghdad Iraq. His Team was responsible for the protection of the 8 Iraqi Election Commissioners during the violent pre-election, election, and post election. His Team was also in charge of the physical security of their offices at the Interim Iraqi Government Building and we worked closely with the Gurkhan guard force there. Yeager’s duties as I.C. (on-site supervisor) included acting as a media liaison, coordinating the security force for the building (Contractors and Iraqi), coordinating with the security force for the compound (Global Risk and US Army), and coordinating with the two U.S. Army Force Protection groups for the area (82nd ABN). He also assisted with the planning, advances, coordination, and execution of the many meetings, plane rides, helicopter shuttles, conferences, and trips around turbulent Iraq that the 8 commissions took to set up and complete the electoral process.
May 1996 through September 1998 he worked as a Patrolman and K-9 handler for the Big Sandy Police Department. In the fall of 1998 he was asked to be the Chief of Police. It was during this time he trained and led the County’s first Tactical Team. He held the position of Chief until a new Mayor fired him in May of 2000. He was hired as a Deputy at the Benton County Sheriff’s Office in May of 2000. His duties at BCSO included patrol, Tactical Team leader, and trainer for the Multi-Agency Crisis Response Team. September of 2002 after a new Sheriff came into office Yeager decided the political strife of full-time Law Enforcement was too much for him and he went into private training full-time until July of 2004 when he turned his company over to his Board of Directors to go to Iraq.
January 1992 through May 1996 James Yeager worked with various Drug Task Force units as well as many local Departments’ Narcotics squads buying and selling illegal narcotics in an undercover capacity. He specialized in deep cover operations, used fictitious names, and moved frequently. The agencies he worked for included, but were not limited to, the 24th Drug Task Force, 23rd D.T.F., 27th D.T.F., Paris Police Department, the Henry County Sheriff’s Department, and the DEA. He made hundreds narcotics buys and sales during this period and still continues to work in short duration operations as needed.
James Yeager is a member of the National Rifle Association (NRA) – Life Member, the Southern States Police Benevolent Association, the Tennessee Tactical Police and Paramedic Association (TTPPA) and is a member of I.L.E.E.T.A.
• TN P.O.S.T. Certified to Instruct Less Lethal Munitions #00040S - inactive
• TN P.O.S.T. Certified to Instruct Firearms #00041S - inactive
• TN P.O.S.T. Certified to Instruct Chemical Weapons #00042S - inactive
• TN P.O.S.T. Certified to Instruct Expandable Baton #00043S - inactive
• TN P.O.S.T. Certified Police Officer and K-9 handler #97276 - inactive
* Louisiana State Police Firearms Instructor Number #0259
* F.B.I. Certified Firearms Instructor
* TN Department of Safety Certified Firearms Instructor
* FAA certified to instruct Law Enforcement “Flying Armed” courses
* A.L.S. Master Instructor (Less Lethal, Flashbangs, Chemical Weapons)
* Expandable Baton Instructor – Monadanock
* Bushmaster Certified Patrol Rifle/Carbine Instructor
* Aerosol O.C. Instructor – Fox Labs International
* Armor Holding - Gas Mask Instructor
* Armor Holdings - Pyrotechnic Munitions Instructor
* Armor Holdings - Distraction Device Instructor
* Armor Holdings – Chemical Weapons Instructor
* Armor Holdings - Less Lethal Munitions Instructor
* NRA Certified Handgun Instructor #11973397
* NRA Personal Protection Instructor #11973397
* Glock Certified Armorer
* Rangemaster Handgun Instructor Development
* Knife Defense Instructor
* Over 200 hours of DSS training for EP/PSD/BG
* Scientific Combat Method American Combat Masters 20 hour
* S.D.S.I. Tactical Rifle Course 16hours
* Tactical Knife Instruction- American Combat Masters 20 hour
* Black Water Lodge 32 hour Tactical Police and Military Shotgun Course
* Completed various 40 hour Officer Survival schools
* Attended Snipercraft 40 hour
* OPS - Advanced Low Light Shooting Instructor Course 40 hour
* OPS - Advanced Tactical Handgun Instructor Course 40 hour
* OPS - Handgun Instructor Course 40 hour
* OPS - Patrol Rifle Instructor Course 40 hour
* OPS -Shotgun Instructor Course 40 hour
* Jim Crews - Tactical Handgun 20 hour
* Halo Group - Advanced Tactical Handgun 18 hour
* Rangemaster - High Risk Personnel 16 hour
* Rangemaster - Crisis Response Team Training 80 hour
* S.W.A.T. UTM / Chief Tom Long 40 hour
* D.E.A. - Clandestine Lab Investigations 40 hour
* Criminal Investigation School UTM 40 hour
* Patrol Interdiction 40 hour
* Basic SWAT-Jackson SWAT Team 40 hour
* John Farnam Advanced Tactical Handgun Instructor Course 20 hour
* Military Counter Drug SRT course 48 Hour
* SWAT by Smyrna S.T.O.R.M. Team 40 hour
* 40 hours in-service 1996-through present
* Active Shooter Instructor Course / TTPPA 24 hrs
* 40 Hr Police Sniper School by Smyrna S.T.O.R.M.
* 28 Hour Carbine Instructor / Jim Crews
* 40 Hour F.B.I. SWAT course
* 5 day Strategos Spec-Ops Low-Light Team Tactics 50+ Hours
* Personal Security Course from Armor Group International (I.T.I. in VA)
* Pat Rogers 3-Day Carbine Operator Course
* Caliber Press - Street Survival 2 days
* Glock 2.5 day Instructor Workshop
* NRA Patrol Rifle Instructor
* Rogers Shooting School - Pistol / Intermediate
* Rogers Shooting School - Rifle / Advanced
* Surefire Tactical Technology Specialist Course
* Larry Vickers' AK Operator Course
James Yeager a certified expert witness in TN for firearms, tactical training and use of force. He has been a firearms trainer since 1994 and has taught literally thousands of students with several individuals, tactical teams, and Special Forces teams being successful in lethal force confrontations both domestically and abroad. Yeager has taught multiple classes all over the United States, Canada, Europe, the Middle East, Central America and South America. He has extensive experience teaching in austere environments.
James Yeager is also a professional writer and has been published in magazines such as S.W.A.T. (Staff Writer), Southern Lawman, and STUFF. He wrote foreword for the book “Surgical Speed Shooting” as well as being on the cover of that book. He has written a book on High Risk Civilian Contracting. Yeager has also produced a series of instructional DVDs.
He was featured on the cover of the September 2005 SWAT magazine and the December 2005 and June 2009 issues of SWAT had a full length review of our training. His companies have also been featured in the “Barrett Annual”, “Shotgun News”, “The book of the AR-15”, and several other periodicals. Kiplinger’s financial magazine also did an article on Yeager in the June 2007 issue. He was also featured on “SWAT Magazine TV” on the Outdoor channel in January 2010.
Uh, hello, Jim. Earth to Jim. It's a no no to say you are going to start killing people if something you don't like happens, especially when you seem to have the skill, means, and motive to do just that.
Uh, hello, ATF, my old friends who proudly put me away back in my youth, shouldn't you guys be checking this out...or might he be a bud?
Making threats is nothing new to James who according to Walls of the City is on record saying that anyway he calls him a coward to his face will have their back broken (check it out). Notice, I am not calling him a coward. I don't need this nice fellow at my door today.
Anyway, Mr. Jim doesn't want to start killing people all by himself to defend his "gun rights." As you will read below, he wants others to join in on the fun.
I wonder what would happen if this guy were one of those damn left wing anarchists, or say any African American.
TPM reports that Thursday, an employee at Tactical Response told them the company would not be issuing a separate response to the video.
After the Drudge Report likened Obama to Adolf Hitler and Joseph Stalin on Wednesday, pro-gun conservatives expressed outrage over the idea that the White House could act without Congress.
“Vice President [Joe] Biden is asking the president to bypass Congress and use executive privilege, executive order to ban assault rifles and to impose stricter gun control,” Yeager explained in his video message. “Fuck that.”
“I’m telling you that if that happens, it’s going to spark a civil war, and I’ll be glad to fire the first shot. I’m not putting up with it. You shouldn’t put up with it. And I need all you patriots to start thinking about what you’re going to do, load your damn mags, make sure your rifle’s clean, pack a backpack with some food in it and get ready to fight.”
The CEO concluded: “I’m not fucking putting up with this. I’m not letting my country be ruled by a dictator. I’m not letting anybody take my guns! If it goes one inch further, I’m going to start killing people.”